Bye bye Audi

zseth

Reaction score
Well after an exhaustive battle with audi approved used I handed back my 2019 A5 40tfsi

as lovely as it was there were too many issues and the manager actually agreed the car failed to meet approved used on multiple issues.

all in all a terrible experience with Audi and even whilst looking for an approved used s5 I felt the lack of passion and customer care offered by this brand.

worst experience being Audi chelmsford with the hunt of a replacement car - car was supposedly on site, got there and as im about to turn into the car park I got a call saying the car is not on site. Parked up and got out to be greeted by the salesman with “you are not from around here are you”, absolutely no interest in trying to sell the car and didnt bother calling me back to say car is in and available.

Few more days of searching later I came across an approved used F80 M3 at Arden BMW Tunbridge Wells, fantastic reception start to finish and car was prepped for me with 4 new tyres, service, mot, seat badges replaced, alloys refurbed etc.

excellent communication by Russell and will deffo return back when needing another car.

sorry Audi but on this occasion bmw has won me back.

Love the shape and feel of Audis but they need to care about their brand a bit more.

enjoying the M ownership for now

Good luck with the BMW, hopefully you will come back in an Audi one day. Enjoy the car.

I do love Audi and found it a real shame I had ti switch brands for confidence in my next purchase.

The RS5 Sportback is On the bucket list and will be on the radar soon

Reactions: Sandra
Well after an exhaustive battle with audi approved used I handed back my 2019 A5 40tfsi

as lovely as it was there were too many issues and the manager actually agreed the car failed to meet approved used on multiple issues.

all in all a terrible experience with Audi and even whilst looking for an approved used s5 I felt the lack of passion and customer care offered by this brand.

worst experience being Audi chelmsford with the hunt of a replacement car - car was supposedly on site, got there and as im about to turn into the car park I got a call saying the car is not on site. Parked up and got out to be greeted by the salesman with “you are not from around here are you”, absolutely no interest in trying to sell the car and didnt bother calling me back to say car is in and available.

Few more days of searching later I came across an approved used F80 M3 at Arden BMW Tunbridge Wells, fantastic reception start to finish and car was prepped for me with 4 new tyres, service, mot, seat badges replaced, alloys refurbed etc.

excellent communication by Russell and will deffo return back when needing another car.

sorry Audi but on this occasion bmw has won me back.

Love the shape and feel of Audis but they need to care about their brand a bit more.

enjoying the M ownership for now
Sorry to hear you had a bad time. Must be something about the Audi dealerships around here, Ipswich audi are completely inept as well

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I felt the lack of passion and customer care offered by this brand.
Same up North as well mate, I spoke to the sales manager earl in the year and told him I wanted a black edition TT, gave him all the options I wanted and he said he'd call me back....he never did! My current pcp deal ends on the 19th of this month and I've not heard a single thing off the dealer I bought it from asking if I want to px it against another Audi! All I have had is an email asking me if I want them to do an MOT on it!!!