Buying an R32 - where

lewy

Reaction score
Considering an R32, but can't find a decent discounted one, anyone know of any decent webites advertising discounted import or UK cars.
ta

Somehow doubt that you will get a discounted one anywhere, due to the the limited production of the cars and the poor Euro at the moment.

Have a look in the back of Autocar at the import ad's.

I had one on order since October with Listers in Stratford-upon-Avon (VW dealer). I was told I should get my car xmas and I was second on list.
Sold my cooper s to make for it a couple of weeks ago thinking it can't be long now, but I nagged the dealers for a date and eventually they told me at least another 4 months away. I was very happy to say the least so I took my deposit back and ordered an RX8 instaed.
Anyway after they told me that I phoned around a lot of dealers and was told all allocations were sold for months but some did have demos if I wanted to pay over the odds.

So, well the answer really is if you can get one at list soon, I would go for that, Importers are advertising them at UK list with who knows how long for delivery.

Good luck.

my m8 test drove one.

he said he dident like the steering much and it wasent a whole lot different from s3.

mind you he has been test driveing evos so he might be use to them too much

I have one in stock for immediate delivery and at a discount on UK list. It's a 3 door in black with full black leather, Sat Nav colour, DSP etc. Email me for more details.