After 8 years of A3 ownership I’m thinking of changing it next year for a new model. I've been thinking with a revised version almost certainly being on sale next year I don’t know if I should wait or not. I’m guessing that the car will be unveiled at the Geneva motor show in March with production starting in May. Is May VWs usual Model Year update month? My MOT is due 1st September 2016 and I know there will be some costs to get it passed so I will want to change in March or September (I know I'm a car snob wanting a new number plate to impress the neighbours). So I don’t know if it is worth waiting a few months before ordering and trying to get a BW in May but risking not having a delivery until after September. I like the idea of the virtual cockpit screen but it’s not really a must have option and I can’t see the styling being radically different either. I know I will never buy it if I keep waiting for the new version to come out but seeing this is a big purchase for me I don’t want to feel I should have waited a month or so before ordering so I can get a newer and probably better specification model. As a comparison when the 8P got revised in 2008 were all variations instantly available to buy or did it take a few months to make them available again? So do you think it’s worth holding out for a revised model and risk not having it by the September and having to pay to get the car through the MOT? Or just be happy with the current model and not risking having to pay anymore out on my current car?