Breather Tube On 2.0 Tfsi

sx_turbo

Reaction score
hi,

can anyone help me with pcv and breather tube on my car,

my chassis number is WUAZZZ8E77A801372

According to ETOS (vw group software) the breather on the car(or whats needed) is 06 D 103 213 G.

but this doesn't seem to have the check valve in it,

the PCV i have ordered is 06 F 129 101 R (apparently this is the latest supercession, the car originally had L, according to etos)

can anyone help me with exactly what should be on my car, or what parts i should be replacing with, because there seems to be a lot of conflicting information

Last edited:
Can't help sorry but I'd edit your chassis number out, you never know who's watching and could steal your car's identity.

Hey sx turbo,

I wrote a article a while back recarding the PCV etc.

My advice to begin with for future reference rather than stating you Vin number. Just state your year and vehicle.

As well as dont refer to ETOS, go have a look at the one on your vehicle dont take it for granted that what the app say that, that will be on the car. Most of the time its not. Especially if you havent owned the car from new audi do refresh or revised parts on the vehicle when you take it in for a service and sometimes you wont even know.

So have a read with the article I put up it will clear all your questions. http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/pcv-help.190417/

HI,

i have read that thread numerous ammounts of times, problem is, i have the later chassis number but according to the dealer and etos i have the earlier pcv and breather tube,

the other problem is its my only car, and need it working all the time, so i need the bits there ready to replace the parts i am removing.

i swapped the pcv valve over, it had the old revision C on it,

so i put the new revision R on it,

the whole chassis thing being early or late, i dont believe plays a relevance.