Brake Caliper refurb

p90dly

Reaction score
Hi All,
Currently searching for a new set of alloys and its made me think the black calipers i currently have would look SO much better in another colour. Im based in Surrey so looking for recommendations on somewhere to have it done locally if possible.

Also, any suggestions on what colour to go on a nardo grey car with black wheels??

Thanks in advance as always

Hi All,
Currently searching for a new set of alloys and its made me think the black calipers i currently have would look SO much better in another colour. Im based in Surrey so looking for recommendations on somewhere to have it done locally if possible.

Also, any suggestions on what colour to go on a nardo grey car with black wheels??

Thanks in advance as always
IMO have always felt a sort of neon lime green goes well with grey.

Out of interest. Has anyone actually had this done? intrigued to know the process on how folk are doing it? Would quiet like my blacks painted red. I know it’s the boring meya, but white car and black pack with red calipers look on point.

Out of interest. Has anyone actually had this done? intrigued to know the process on how folk are doing it? Would quiet like my blacks painted red. I know it’s the boring meya, but white car and black pack with red calipers look on point.
there is a lot of DIY videos that shows you how to paint brake calipers. Prepping is important as well as choosing the correct high heat resistance paint. The hardest part is taping off everything that you don't want painted and jacking up vehicle and putting on Jacks.

But all in all, pretty simple job.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I used BCS automotive years ago to get my Alcon calipers refurbished, turnaround took a few days but their work is excellent

Reactions: Marky79