Boot / Trunk Load Rails

dkingy11

SQ5 & A4 Allroad
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has the boot/trunk load rails available for me to buy?
I have recently bought an A4 Allroad but they must have been taken out of the car at some point before the person I purchased from obtained the car & never put back when sold.

Or any suggestions of where to buy them? I’ve had a good look about on internet but they seem to be hard to get a hold of or very expensive!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Does anyone know if these rails purely for the Allroad or are they compliant with an Avant?

I'd also be interested if they're universal.

I think as long as you have the metal rails in the boot flooring they would be compatible with either Allroad or Avant.

Reactions: JohnS3
Ah, therein lies the problem...

I am 'rail-less'! Seems unless I change the boot flooring itself I won't be able to get those in. Pricey I expect!

I’ve seen somewhere with a guide to retrofitting & actually a few sets on eBay... if I didn’t have the rails in the floor I probably wouldn’t be as bothered but the fact they are in place I feel as if they should be used!!

Well I’ve managed to get 2x sets of the strap type (not the solid bar) & also a cargo net for a total of £38 inc. postage.
Will test them out when they arrive & see whether the solid bar is needed or not.