Boot mat shape

imotepify

Reaction score
Hi guys, im looking for a boot mat from Travall with a lip but looks like they only do them for the avant, will these also fit the saloon?

Im not to sure what a Travall is or brand even. But when I got my DTM I got a plastic type boot insert that can be used in any Audi A4 B7 saloon. I think they call it a boot liner. It has a lip too. Mine is the genuine part too :)

And its a perfect fit and can just be pulled out any time as being a perfect fit it doesn't move around at all.

Not sure if the avant does go in a saloon, but have one in my avant and I'm very happy with the quality and fitment

Hi guys, im looking for a boot mat from Travall with a lip but looks like they only do them for the avant, will these also fit the saloon?

Hi there. The Travall boot mat is really a nice accessory to have, as it's very thick and can protect your boot for ages. Travall is mostly known for products like dog guards and dividers, but as you can see here they are listed among popular brands for rubber mats, and I guess they will be for boot mats as well.

In terms of exact fit for your saloon I can't tell for sure, can you please provide more details on your model? I think there are some audi avant boot mats from Travall that WILL fit saloon models as well. The best way to check that is just to give them a call. The phone can be found on the website.

If you are interested the Audi part number for this is 8EC061180. Last time I checked they were £50-£60 inc vat.

And trade price was £42-£45

Reactions: imotepify
Saloon and avant estate boots are definitely different shape so different parts. In my saloon I fitted a genuine Audi plastic boot liner part 8EC061180 (as listed above) costing me £60 inc VAT. It has a high surrounding lip keeping dirt inside the liner, has luggage net ring cutouts and is excellent quality. I often remove it to wash it down.

Alistair

Reactions: imotepify