boosting issues

if i disconnect the n75 it runs 5 psi ive put 3 turns of preload on the actuator if i run it up through the gears it gets 24 psi and then tails off in 6 if i plant my foot at 50 mph it sends the boost gauge off the boost gauge and puts it into soft limp would a faulty map sensor cause this also what would i look for on vcds to log the boost thanks badger 5

do I read this right.. n75 unplugged you still see it go to 24psi? and plant your foot it goes off gauge?
normal would be 5psi and a slight creep up to 8psi or so up top... n75 unplugged.

Are the hose connections correct to it? boost in from charge pipe into middle one, long leg into TIP the other to actuator..

do I read this right.. n75 unplugged you still see it go to 24psi? and plant your foot it goes off gauge?
normal would be 5psi and a slight creep up to 8psi or so up top... n75 unplugged.

Are the hose connections correct to it? boost in from charge pipe into middle one, long leg into TIP the other to actuator..
No with the n75 disconnected it stays at about 5 psi I've got a spare actuator off a friend I'm going to try that and a new map sensor and see how I go
Cheers again paul

its unlikely to be your map sensor..
do logging before spending money on parts you probably dont need.
log block 115 for request and actual boost and 118 to see actual n75 duty cycle

Reactions: fisher72
changed the actuator its still doing the same so thats that ticked off the list will pull the codes up Saturday after work

Just take the map off
Or
Log it and read the map and post it

There is so much confusion in this thread.

You have said both.

1. It was mapped to 280bhp then I changed the actuator

AND

2. You were told to change the actuator then it was mapped and dynoed to 280

Plus

It was mapped to 24psi
Then
It was mapped to 22psi

Plus

With the N75 plugged in it goes to 24psi then off the gauge in 6th

Then

No, only 5psi with N75 unplugged

And you still haven't scanned for faults or logged the recommended items from the forum experts.

In the old days you would have been classed as a forum troll. I think it's called gaslighting now, where the goal is to make other contributors doubt themselves.

Sorry fisher but "I'm out..." good luck with your car.

Reactions: badger5
when im looking at the logs badger 5 what will i be looking for im totally new to this so your advice is much appreciated