Bluetooth

CroftyOriginal

Reaction score
Im not too sure where to post this thread but I have retrofitted the RNS-E LED and AMI, I am using the Tune2Air thing which does work but not very well. I would love my mobile to work seamlessly and my music to play over Bluetooth but Im not sure if its possible. I know you can with newer Audis but Im not sure is they use the same sort of bluetooth modules. Put simply, is there a way to fit factory Audi bluetooth to stream music and phone calls like it was a new Audi?

There is no Audi bluetooth hardware solution to stream music to the RNS-E, you would have to look at third party solutions.

Im not too sure where to post this thread but I have retrofitted the RNS-E LED and AMI, I am using the Tune2Air thing which does work but not very well. I would love my mobile to work seamlessly and my music to play over Bluetooth but Im not sure if its possible. I know you can with newer Audis but Im not sure is they use the same sort of bluetooth modules. Put simply, is there a way to fit factory Audi bluetooth to stream music and phone calls like it was a new Audi?

Im guessing the mono-sound quality in a phone call would not be that pleasant for music playback so even if there was a way to activate it, it would sound terrible for music playback. If tune2air is not an option, maybe re-STREAM CAN would be a better option.
Never tried in with RNS-E but I got in mounted in my A4 8K with radio Concert, works like a charm!