Bluetooth snag

Gooders

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm sure I saw it here a few days back but can't find it.
My iPhone 5se since update calls itself when ever the lock of home button is press. Is there a work around ?

Cheers and merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's as if it's called my number. Has the connect screen up and timer going very strange.

Click to disconnect and it's fine. Press the home button it lock button and it does it again.

Have you completely un-paired the phone? Have you done a reboot i.e. Hold in both home and lock buttons?

Delete the phone from the car, reset the phone and then try a fresh connection and see if that sorts it.

Will do. Another one remember how to link / remove lol it's be ages

Goto phone, settings then there is an option to delete phones, this will show you all devices that are connected to the car, once you are here you can select your phone and delete it. Then you just pair up again as you would with any other device.

Hi guys

I'm sure I saw it here a few days back but can't find it.
My iPhone 5se since update calls itself when ever the lock of home button is press. Is there a work around ?

Cheers and merry Christmas

It sounds like the system is trying to play the lock sound of the iPhone. If you turn of lock sounds on the phone, does it still do it? Or does it do it on silent?

If I use Google Maps, every direction is played through the stereo in the same fashion.

Hi guys

Thanks for all your time and ideas.
As it had only started to happen since the last iOS update I did a hard reset in the phone and ATM all is well. It would connect every time any button was press in all modes sound on or of.
Fingers crossed it's sorted out and about tom so I'll use it when out.

Thanks again