Bluetooth as standard.

Matt99

Reaction score
Can someone please clear this up for me... is it now standard on Black Editions... ive got one on order due 1st week march..............

Yes it is but the BE PAck has gone up. Strange really we have ordered Tech pack with BT already but no reduction in Tech PAck ??? So are we paying twice??

Yes it is but the BE PAck has gone up. Strange really we have ordered Tech pack with BT already but no reduction in Tech PAck ??? So are we paying twice??

No because your original order is price protected. You will pay the price that was agreed when you ordered the car, if you get any extras as standard then you benefit there as well. If you work out what the car is priced at now, I am sure you will find that you are benefitting my a few pounds.

No because your original order is price protected. You will pay the price that was agreed when you ordered the car, if you get any extras as standard then you benefit there as well. If you work out what the car is priced at now, I am sure you will find that you are benefitting by a few pounds.

We are benefiting by lots of pounds....Ordered July. September PX price, Loan car until car arrives in March (Build week 7) and VAT at 17.5% and a cracking discount too!!

Any sign of any other free extras on the immediate horizon. Audi included Free Leather on later 8P2's which would be nice!!

:sadlike:

We are benefiting by lots of pounds....Ordered July. September PX price, Loan car until car arrives in March (Build week 7) and VAT at 17.5% and a cracking discount too!!

Any sign of any other free extras on the immediate horizon. Audi included Free Leather on later 8P2's which would be nice!!

:sadlike:

And so will the dealers still be benefiting big time! Shows the mark up on these beasts!!

Yeah I remember this - they offered full leather for free on S-Line models just after the order for mine was placed in September 2006.

Was actually quite relieved I missed the offer as I don't much care for full leather seats.

You sound like my Mrs Vertigo... she didn't want full leather.. too cold.. trouble is if its standard Leather you may have difficulty achieving a sensible PX price if you don't have it!

Well I've been on company cars for 13 years so PX values don't bother me too much :)

I personally feel full leather seats are an affectation - they look great but aren't the most practical or comfortable. Domestic sofas fall into the same category :)

The only real tangible benefit of full leather for me is that it's easy to clean. If I had kids then I might get it for that reason but, as I don't, I don't :)

Some cars do not sell if they don't have Full Leather...... A8, Big Mercs etc and if Leather is standard fit choosing a lesser spec will damage values come resale IMHO.

Oh granted big luxo-barges have to have it or they don't sell and I don't dispute than an A3 with it would probably sell more easily too, just I don't really care about PX values as I have a company car :D

Any car that you downsize from the Standard kit will become far less desirable. Would you buy an S3 fitted with 16inch alloys from an SE? I think not. Unfortunately when leather became standard the price of the earlier model S-Line with Leather and Sprint Cloth took a dip.

I wouldn't pay extra for full Leather but also would not downsize however much the missus wanted cloth!

Having been on the Audi Conf. quite alot recently, i cant find where it says it comes as std..... i will wait and see i suppose...

Try Downloading the new January 2011 Brochure... BT is only standard on BE and S3.