Black edition A4 S-Line B9

RSON19

Reaction score
Hi all

So, tonight I've gotten a bit handy with photoshop. I'm toying with the idea of having the chrome wrapped satin black on my A4; seeing as though there is no black edition available!

What are your thoughts!?!? (Chrome and dechromed attached)

Rich

IMG 0032 IMG 0033

Hi all

So, tonight I've gotten a bit handy with photoshop. I'm toying with the idea of having the chrome wrapped satin black on my A4; seeing as though there is no black edition available!

What are your thoughts!?!? (Chrome and dechromed attached)

Rich

View attachment 108478 View attachment 108479

I think white always looks good with the black pack/ wrap

Would want to see the satin black first against something more glossy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: RSON19
Yeah agreed. Would look great on your car! I have had a trial wrap on my rear quarter of gloss black and it looks good.

Yeah agreed. Would look great on your car! I have had a trial wrap on my rear quarter of gloss black and it looks good.
Cheers mate!
I don't mind giving your motor a photoshop blackout if you send me over a photo.....

How will the wrap work on the grill as it's grey, will you wrap/paint the whole thing?
I'm really interested in how this turns out (including cost!)
P.s, any chance you can ps mine?

How will the wrap work on the grill as it's grey, will you wrap/paint the whole thing?
I'm really interested in how this turns out (including cost!)
P.s, any chance you can ps mine?
NewOf course mate. Pop an image up in a response to this message and I'll see what I can do! Or message me your email.

As for the ins and outs, I'm unsure! I'm guessing a full wrap but in sections for the grill?

IMG 1250

Only one I have! Thanks Richie

I did give it a quick wash today - was surprised by how flimsy the grille is, doubt they could've found thinner plastic!

View attachment 108664
Only one I have! Thanks Richie

I did give it a quick wash today - was surprised by how flimsy the grille is, doubt they could've found thinner plastic!

How's this? Very rough and quick job but hope you get a good idea.......Richie

IMG 0057

Reactions: syed123
Brill mate, thanks for that.
That's how it should look

@Richie88 Thanks mate! I will send over a pic soon.
I do really think the black wraps set off the white perfectly!

I'm undecided if I would wrap the chrome bits on the bottom left and right grilles! They don't annoy me as much but then again I'm not sure if it would look odd what with the main grille being wrapped black.