Birthday presents!

Seanchadwick2k3

Audi A6 C6 2.0tdi 2011 Sline Special Edition
Reaction score
Hello people

I'm turning 30 soon and I'm getting bugged by everyone for gift ideas and I'm really struggling so I thought I'd ask..

What did you get for your 30th birthday?

Answers on a postcard..

Reactions: Sandra
I got a Tag watch and flying lesson.

Reactions: AudiSpy, NevMan, Ghost and 1 other person

@Sandra .. cough .. your 30th birthday was that long ago, how can you possibly remember what you had! Hehe :)

It surely wasn’t that long ago.

I don’t remember my 30th bday, tbh.
It was too close to my wedding in August so all focused on that.

Sean, once you’ve crossed that threshold, you buy your self a present with their money.
Unless that’s what my wife does on our wedding anniversary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost
That is also a plan mate get cash off them all but every time i have done that in the past it's dwindled away on crap!

Reactions: KrisKrk
@Seanchadwick2k3
What sport do you enjoy watching?

I like to go and watch live sport when I can, so for one birthday I enjoyed a weekend at Silverstone to watch F1 :racer:

Hello people

I'm turning 30 soon and I'm getting bugged by everyone for gift ideas and I'm really struggling so I thought I'd ask..

What did you get for your 30th birthday?

Answers on a postcard..

Slippers and a bad back

Reactions: voorhees, Sandra and Ghost
@Ghost barely get time to look in the mirror now days mate! Went to Silverstone last year myself for the btcc, was my first time and a great day out so worth a thought. Good suggestion!

@Tj 0785 theyre both off my bucket list! Coming up to 12 months now after having a slipped disc sorted out! And the grey hairs been flourishing for a few years too!

Reactions: Sandra and Ghost
@Sandra .. cough .. your 30th birthday was that long ago, how can you possibly remember what you had! Hehe :)

I must look for the ban button @Ghost you just so funny, I think I’m younger than you, lol. :) x

Bet the flying lesson was cool! You done any more since?
Yes was cool but kinda scary at the same time Sean. I did a second one but it wasn’t for me lol. It was a fantastic experience :) x

It surely wasn’t that long ago.

I don’t remember my 30th bday, tbh.
It was too close to my wedding in August so all focused on that.

Sean, once you’ve crossed that threshold, you buy your self a present with their money.
Unless that’s what my wife does on our wedding anniversary

Kris it wasn’t yesterday, lol but I not that old. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Seanchadwick2k3 and Ghost
@Sandra I can only imagine, I think I'd bottle it.

@iLikefishing birthdays and drinking go hand in hand although 2 cans for me and I'm anyone's! Can't handle it any more!

Reactions: iLikefishing and Sandra
I think I got one of those new-fangled CD players to add to my gramophone.

Reactions: voorhees, Ghost and Seanchadwick2k3
Me and motorbikes don't get along! I need at least 3 wheels or I'll end up brown bread mate!

I was considering a watch, I've never really owned a nice watch, I'd probably still check my phone for the time!

Thinking about maybe a tattoo but I'm not sure yet. I hate decisions!

Reactions: Sandra
I got a tattoo for my 16th birthday and regretted it by 16 1/2 taste changes with time and 16 years later notice if I should get it removed or covered but with what? And will I want that covered a few years later?
when I got it done and as I was walking out I noticed a little sign on the door

“A cheap tattoo ain’t good and a good tattoo ain’t cheap “. Ain’t that true!

Reactions: Ghost and Seanchadwick2k3
Me and motorbikes don't get along! I need at least 3 wheels or I'll end up brown bread mate!

I was considering a watch, I've never really owned a nice watch, I'd probably still check my phone for the time!

Thinking about maybe a tattoo but I'm not sure yet. I hate decisions!
Don't think of a watch, especially a high-end mechanical one, as just a device for telling the time. Think of it as jewellery and a fine piece of engineering.

Reactions: Ghost and Seanchadwick2k3
@Tj 0785 too true mate I had a cheap one done in Turkey when I was 17 and cost me about 70 quid and I want rid now. Just had a full sleeve done last year by someone who is really good, wasn't cheap but it's on you for life so not worth scrimping on. Lesson learned!

@jdp1962 I have admired them many times but just never really considered buying one. Think I might have a browse a bit later.