Big Thanks to jb0o - Last Weekends London Cruise Control Meet

jnash123

Reaction score
Just a thanks and a good reference for jb0o

i was the first of last weeks cruise control shindig in london!!

Almost a week has gone by (and 900 miles) and i can happily say that ive saved loads of diesel and its all working great, he also added the Coming Home/Leaving function which was a nice touch.

Great guy

thanks

Jon!

I'm totally jealous, matey! Jonny was supposed to be heading North to Scotland this coming weekend, but people have had to drop out and there's not enough interest for it to go ahead anymore. Have to say I'm really gutted, but hope to get it fitted by Jonny some other time. Good to hear you're happy with the work he did, lots of ppl on the forum speak very highly of him. Sounds like a top man! :)

Paula x

Excellent glad this went well, was shouting loudly at the computer screen to get people to sign up and get this jb0o! Top Bloke and i've never met him lol

+1 for jonny from me too, top guy, cant praise him more.

Never even knew about this. Would defenetly have gone for it as im near London. I will be in contact jb0o in the future to get the install after the great feedback the guy gets!

Yeh agree really enjoyed the Drive home after Jonny fitted this last sunday. He knows exactly what hes doing. Big trust and appreciation for this fella!!! If your thinking of getting cruise contact him well worth it and works out cheaper than factory or through Audi afterwards!!!

Thanks to jonny!

Agreed, Jonny had to go the extra mile with my sport as it needed an extra cable fitted which took a lot of time and effort and he had no complaints.

If you ever hear he is getting a group of people together for another cruise fitting session don't hesistate, i'm glad i didn't!

He also added the chime on the locking and unlocking and gave me a few fault codes that were thrown up on the day so all in all I can't reccomend him enough.

p.s only negative point would be he said i sounded like olly murs... ****** jordies. :happy:

p.s only negative point would be he said i sounded like olly murs... ****** jordies. :happy:

Haha classic. Northerns hey..... :p

Can of worms now springs to mind :p

same excellent guy mine was the biggest headache! my steering wheel airbag screws were rounding off!! jonny was quick to warn us thread lock may have been used and they needed to be careful if attempting it (This isnt very common) He took his time along with the help of redejavu and managed to get everything done.

I would recommend anyone to give him a call if interested in getting this done :)

He does a very good job.

Jonny fitted my upgraded RNSE FM antenna and did a proper tidy job. Worked a treat first time, especially after I had been pulling my hair out and had no radio for the best part of a year.

100% Recommended.

Cheers guys, really appreciate the positive feedback, definitely makes it all worth while! :)

Was a pleasure to meet such a cracking group of lads as well (and girl).