Big day tomorrow!!

Thanks matey, to be honest If I hadnt already had a 3 door I would have originally went for it but so glad I got the saloon. I love it. Get so many compliments.

Your S3 still looks amazing !

Reactions: AndyB-S3
Cheers mate, I love it too tbh. it was either Sepang or Panther Black for me. then I seen the panther and nothing was changing my mind.

Not surprised you get so many compliments mate, stunning & saloons will be so rare going about. Tbh S3's in general are rare, haven't seen 1 round my way yet and only seen 1 on motorway during 7hr stint on way home with mine. :¦

Enjoy :)

Reactions: j0nny2013
transfered from old mate. had it for years. I'm from Newcastle so its meant to say either we aye or wel aye lol the dealer can do it for you as when you buy it, it will come with a transfer fee which you give to the dealer to sort.

I like them both mate. your choice but think either would be good! I think the 31 is good tho as it does look like its S3!

OK cheers, how much is the cost from one car to the other and is it pretty straight forward?

Leaning more towards the 40 TBH as I don't want to attract the S3 to the car...if that makes sense! Plus 40 is how old I was when I paid the mortgage off...= when the big change in available funds happened...hence the S3 ;) so life did begin at 40 :D

OK cheers, how much is the cost from one car to the other and is it pretty straight forward?

Leaning more towards the 40 TBH as I don't want to attract the S3 to the car...if that makes sense! Plus 40 is how old I was when I paid the mortgage off...= when the big change in available funds happened...hence the S3 ;) so life did begin at 40 :D

aye mate, peace of cake. Its £80 to tranfer it. £105 to put it on a rentention document for a year (includes the £80 transfer fee).

haha fair play mate! good on you and If thats the case i'd go for the 40 :thumbs up:

OK thanks, I can live with £80 every couple of years :)

Yep work did me a favour, said my job was looking rocky, so for the next 2-3 years I battered the overpayment on the house big time, then once it was done I found out that I'm safe for at least another 10 lol ;)

Reactions: j0nny2013