1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Steering Wheel Lock for RS3?

ZN7 Dec 3, 2018

1. ZN7

ZN7 Member Team Glacier Audi RS3

Would really appreciate any suggestions on an effective steering wheel lock that fits the flat bottomed RS3 wheel?

Cheers!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Well-Known Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 SQ5 owners group Audi Q5 S tronic

StopLock Pro is what i had/have on mine.

4. ZN7

Thank you. Any idea if there is a significant different between the Pro and Pro Elite.

Also any issues with sounding the horn whilst putting it on? Reading about how this affects some cars

5. zaka7

zaka7 Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS3 Sportback S tronic

Disklock. Small size, but make sure you get the steering wheel cover also. Worth a google as there are 10% off codes available too.

6. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Well-Known Member Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Sportback

Stoplock Pro, fits perfectly around the air bag. Never come in contact with the horn when fitting and I’ve been putting it on and off the same steering wheel in 2 cars for over 2 years now.

Disklok is good, but storage is an issue and the Stoplock fits perfectly into the passenger footwell and doesn’t rock at all.. literally a perfect fit :)

7. DW81

DW81 Well-Known Member

+1 stop lock pro

8. ZN7

Cheers guys. Stop lock pro is looking like a great option

9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

10. Marshy

Marshy Settled in Team Sepang Audi RS3

The pro is on Amazon for £30 delivered at the moment.

DW81 and AudiNutta like this.
  11. ZN7

Any significant difference between the Pro and Pro Elite?