Best source for Black Badges

Jbradford97

I'm looking to replace the rear Audi rings on the rear of my B8.5 black edition.
What is the best place to buy them from? - I'm looking for OEM level quality

Here she is for reference:
IMG_3153 edit.jpg

Conmase

Raywell design, bang in raywell design in google, they sell front and rear black badges oem quality i have both on my b8 s4

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SteveMcB

Audibadges.com have a decent selection and I've heard they are good quality. Thinking of ordering some black ones from them now that they stock an SQ5 one.

RyanJonS4

Drive It Like You Stole It

SteveMcB

RyanJonS4

Drive It Like You Stole It
Strange, I was on their site a couple of days back and they had loads of different sizes listed, maybe not in stock mind you.

They have the rings, I meant they don't do the s4 grill badge but didn't really make it clear!

I'm after a blacked out badge with a yellow square on the S instead of the red. They do 1 for the rear but not the front

SteveMcB

They have the rings, I meant they don't do the s4 grill badge but didn't really make it clear!

I'm after a blacked out badge with a yellow square on the S instead of the red. They do 1 for the rear but not the front

Ah, I thought you meant the rings, funnily enough I was trying to find a black sq5 grill badge, they don't seem to do those either though.