Best Loan / Courtesey cars you’ve had?

XR4Y

Reaction score
Just a general question really, what’s the best or most exiting courtesy / loan car you’ve been supplied by an Audi Dealer. I’ve had the A1,
Q2 and A4 etc, but got given an E-Tron for a couple of days when dropping mine off the other day.

Reactions: NevMan
I've had Q3, Q5, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7 and RS4. Various versions of each of the models.
I usually ask what they have available and they try to sort my request if possible.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and XR4Y
No word of a lie, but when they had my previous A3 for a (long) while to investigate an issue they couldnt resolve, I needed to swap courtesy cars as ( I need a DSG) and the first one they gave me was a manual.

On returning the collect the new courtesy car, they gave me the keys to my own car, as a courtesy car.

Suffice to say, there was a good discount on my repair bill after a few words.

Reactions: jdp1962 and Sandra
I've currently got a 20plate q3 s-line 40tfsi which is quite nice. Have had a1, a3, a5 also .

A7 Black Edition & S3 both while my S3 was in for gearbox replacement.

5b651508b8b72a4542df97bbdbf543e4.jpg

0335d81253596725eff50813a4147074.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
An A5, Q3 and an endless number of A3s

Was given this new RS5 last last week when my TTS went in for a small repair

531A77D2 D013 430E 9290 BCEAE343F929
89AEC584 7216 4D0A 97C6 9C26B470D1CD

Reactions: Charlie Farley
220517_1170_658_sliding_gallery_textblock_1_scbs.jpg

I've had one of these for the past two weeks on loan...by 'eck its absolutely bliss. I think I will actually shed a tear when I have to give it back.

Mazda have really taken on the Germans with this beauty.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
mazda have some awesome colours too:icon thumright:

Reactions: Dubjam
Just a general question really, what’s the best or most exiting courtesy / loan vps car you’ve been supplied by an Audi Dealer. I’ve had the A1,
Q2 and A4 etc, but got given an E-Tron for a couple of days when dropping mine off the other day.
On returning the collect the new courtesy car, they gave me the keys to my own car, as a courtesy car.

Well thats a bit bizarre, you've cut and paste my response earlier in the thread and posted it as your own.