Best H7 dips/high beams Bulb?

aaron.ivory.31

Reaction score
Hello all, recently upgraded my fog light to LED and upgraded my DRL to LED, looks great really makes the car look more modern. I purchased some super white H7 bulbs/lamps for dims and high beam, where a massive difference over the horrible standard yellow but there still not quiet the "super white" look to match the Led's which is annoying me. Ino halogen bulbs will never be as bright as LED's but can anyone recommend some very bright Halogens? Looked online and Philips seems to be the best but what are you guys running? I don't want to install A Hid Kit as there not projectors and also the thing of cutting the rubber boots to install the hid kit into the headlight would not suit me.
Also there seems to be a lot of LED dims and highbeam lights online too. Has anyone tryed them out? Thanks guys
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421788983087574

My driver side headlight has just gone, any links for changing the headlight bulbs??
You need to take the headlight out. Pretty easy job. Goto your kit in the boot grab the star shaped screw driver undo the plastic cover on top of the grill inside the Bonney (4xscdews) then there are 3 to loosen and 1 to unscrew off on the headlight. Unplug the cable, take headlight out.

All in the manual