Bang & Olufsen Lights

Thank you all for all the information, very useful and is very much appreciated.

AIS3BE - I tried putting the headlight switch to on with no luck. When I went into car settings - Background Lighting - Door lights and moved it from one setting to another it does absolutely nothing. I suspect i have a strange fault somewhere and i know is only a light strip but still....I had the Audi Beam fitted by Audi so i don't know if they done something then or is a software issue.

Very annoying to be honest!

gow did you get to the individual brightnesses for door and footwell?

Hey guys
I am having the same issue with my 2019 S3…the led strip only comes on when door is open then fades out when door closed. Can anyone say what was the fix or is it supposed to be like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally
Hey guys
I am having the same issue with my 2019 S3…the led strip only comes on when door is open then fades out when door closed. Can anyone say what was the fix or is it supposed to be like this?

Nah, mine come on when the cabin gets dim and when on the y stay illuminated when door opens.

Reactions: ChrisdraggerS3
Audi HQ responded starring that is how my car was constructed with the B&O lights only operating when door is open!

Sad!:(

Audi HQ responded starring that is how my car was constructed with the B&O lights only operating when door is open!

Sad!:(

Why don't you just re connect to the illumination of the ending switch if it can't be changed through coding?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

This may sound silly can you just retrofit the light covers by replacing standard speaker grill so could have the ambient lights or are they different shape requiring different door card?

Last edited:
This may sound silly can you just retrofit the light covers by replacing standard speaker grill so could have the ambient lights or are they different shape requiring different door card?
They cannot be retrofitted to a standard door card, the B&O lighting strip is moulded into the door cards.

Reactions: GeneralA3