Banbury Citizen

Rich

Rollin on boost mother hubbards
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]A Banbury senior citizen drove his brand new BMW Z3 convertible out of the[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]car salesroom.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Taking off down the motorway, he floored it to 90 Mph, enjoying the wind[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]blowing through what little hair he had left. "Amazing!" he thought as he[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]flew down the M40, enjoying pushing the pedal to the metal even more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him, blue lights[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]flashing and siren blaring.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I can get away from him - no problem!" thought the elderly Nutcase as he[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]floored it to 110mph, then 120, then 130mph.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suddenly, he thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]nonsense!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the Police car to[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]catch up with him.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pulling in behind him, the police officer Walked up to[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]the driver's side of the BMW, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ends in 10 minutes. Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend. If[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]before, I'll let you go."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man, looked very seriously at the policeman, and replied, "Years ago, my[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]wife ran off with a policeman. I thought you were bringing her back."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Have a good day, Sir," said the policeman.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Sorry if this has been posted already!]
[/FONT]