B9 S4 aluminium interior trim scratches - replace or wrap?

Thanks for the answer. I am now struggling with the ac control panel. So many plastic clips and just haven't figured it out how to remove it from the trim yet

Thanks for the answer. I am now struggling with the ac control panel. So many plastic clips and just haven't figured it out how to remove it from the trim yet
Try to heat the clips up with a hairdryer to make them more pliable, you’ll end up snapping a few no matter how careful you are, I think I broke 3 and I was really careful.

Doesn’t matter especially though it’s still rock solid as it’s secured by 2 screws either side.

Finally did it today. First time wrapping ever. I am not 100% satisfied because I got some wrinkles but fortunately it is on sides you cannot normally see. Some shapes were tricky for me but dunno if it was my fault or crappy foil. I would do it definitely better next time. I broke one dash trim clip (the one near the odo button) and two clips holding the AC control unit but I managed to fix it with plastic "welding method" and it is holding strong so it is ok.
Thank you for the inspiration and help. One question remains ... is it possible to remove those tiny silver trims that are above vents? I would like to wrap them in red but maybe it is doable without removing them. They seem pretty weak so I don't want to break them.
20210217 171713 20210217 171641 20210217 171708

Reactions: Ginge247