B8 S4 Esteem

Cyprio

Reaction score
What do you guys think of your S4's; I'm loving my experience so far, and It's also nice to drive a car that you don't see too many of; in three month's of ownership I've only seen one other - unlike my previous two BMW 3 Series!

Talking of bmw, I'm finding the Audi a much better car, it's just a much nicer all round experience.

If I could only praise the S4 on the bmw forum that I still frequent, it would be great, but I know I would probably be flamed for it, which is understandable I suppose, so I just keep quiet in the knowledge that they don't know what they're talking about, and that's a good thing, because we don't want the Audi S4 to become as common as a BMW 335i now do we. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: gr4z
I am hoping not too many people will buy them, my S4 arrives a week today :) I like the rarity of it and especially the 'q-car' factor.

Reactions: Cyprio
I am hoping not too many people will buy them, my S4 arrives a week today :) I like the rarity of it and especially the 'q-car' factor.

I notice in your sig that your previous car was the C350 CDI, so what made you choose the Audi over another Merc? A pal of mine owns the C350 CDI and I think it's a great car, especially the new facelift - much more refined than the bmw 335d I had. If I was in the market for another diesel I would have defo gone for one of those.

My C350 was a lease car and while a great cruiser with plenty of poke I didn't want another diesel. I am not a fan even though the engine was very good. Plus, with the great lease deals around for the C class Mercs they are everywhere! I wanted a car with AWD for the winters, safe, practical and have plenty of power. The S4 ticks all the boxes.

Yes I agree, the S4 really does tick all boxes! I guess the only logical next step-up is an RS4 - err no, perhaps that's too small a gap, RS6 it is then! :drool:

Enjoy the S4 when it comes. ;)

Definitely agree about keeping how good they are to yourself! I've had mine for 18 months and wouldn't want anything else.

I'm absolutely loving mine puts a smile on my face every time I go in it plus like you guys say there ain't too many of them about well up here anyway think I've maybe seen 3 locally.