B6 2.5 tdi 180 - Fully Rebuilt injection pump - Whats it worth?

MIKEV6TDI

Reaction score
So just as the title what are your thoughts everyone?

Ive had a fully rebuilt injection pump, ALL new belts at the same time - £2000 bill to prove.

On top of that, another £900 mot bill to show all new disks and pads all round, also suspension parts up front.

Please don't give me any "your crazy to spend that". I love the car, its in nice and straight condition all round, running very very nicely pulls like a train now. Pretty standard spec. But I have bit of ocd and just constantly worry about the car, I feel like ill just keep on spending on it. Wondering whether to get as much as I can for it now while its got lots of life left in it. As I'm hoping to save money for a house, and in the future a 3.0 tdi a4. What do you guys think a car with all this work done could fetch? Many thanks.

Sorry but no more than similar spec cars to yours, you will never get any of the money you have spent back, look on Autotrader for a guide on prices.

... and buy a box of Kleenex .
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Thanks good advice that. So at the moment I'm enjoying the car, but still in two minds whether to keep the car, get a nice interior and upgrade the wheels etc, or whether to sell it to claw some money back.

Would anyone on here be interested in it? Could well be one of the best examples for a project v6 180 tdi as I doubt no one else in the country were crazy enough to have the amount of work done that I have on one of these.

Any ball park offers?