AWE exhaust

Lsakris

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 8v exhaust will work on the 8y? If AWE doesn't work currently, what is the way to go to get better sound?

See the ASR thread and current group buy.

I don't know about 8v to 8y but considering how have had an 8v and now 8y... I'd GUESS not.

See the ASR thread and current group buy.

I don't know about 8v to 8y but considering how have had an 8v and now 8y... I'd GUESS not.

I’d agree it won’t likely fit due to the new diff and suspension, as well as having tips built into the 8V rather than the surrounds in the bumper on the 8Y.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Dont like that, I cant remember which of my last car had a valve in one side of the exhaust (TTRS?) but I used to dislike the start exhaust steam/vapour all out of only one side

Reactions: 8YARWY and Daggerit
^ Dont like that, I cant remember which of my last car had a valve in one side of the exhaust (TTRS?) but I used to dislike the start exhaust steam/vapour all out of only one side

I also wonder what they do with the second valve in the system, we have two as standard if I remember rightly? Seems strange to delete one rather than coming up with a solution that manages to use them both.

Reactions: Mike.46
I also wonder what they do with the second valve in the system, we have two as standard if I remember rightly? Seems strange to delete one rather than coming up with a solution that manages to use them both.

I read something about an 'AWE Valve Simulator Brackets included' I assumed that was for the second valve?

Reactions: Daggerit