AWE Boost Gauge

EnzoS4

Reaction score
anyone know where to get just the AWE gauge, all suppliers I've tried so far only do this with the vent. AWE quote $75 for just the gauge but don't have any currently in stock..?

AWE have released the gauge with the white needle which is the one I want for the facelift model. I want to swap mine out but don't want to pay for a complete new gauge and vent to just to get a white needle.

mine:
boost_dial.jpg

if you do get the gauge and vent what will you be doing with yours? looks like it would fit quite nicely in my a4!!! :whistle2:

Frankiejr if your intested in getting a gauge and vent I am sure we could do a deal, AmD have a gauge for £180, unless you know anywhere cheaper. you can have the new vent and wireing, i'll just swap the gauge out for mine..

Think i read on one of the forums that Siena can get hold of these..? Siena can you get these.? what is the cost for just the gauge or gauge and vent..?

thanks but yep, AWE passed me onto them and didn't get much response but when I did was told that all gauges are with vents..?

is it worth getting a boost gauge? ive recently bought my S4 and im havin it plugged into vagcom because i dont think its running right, a few people have mentioned these gauge's so im intrigued as to wot they do? how do they work? and how much they cost?

excuse my ignorance as im new to the S4.

cheers

frankiejr - I had it fitted by AmD as they were doing other work. I've pulled the vent out and it looks easy enough, as its just power light feed, earth and vacuum pipe.

S4twiggy -
- I think its worth getting one, its your 1st sign of boost issues / vacuum leaks.
- vag-com will help but its not the thing to run all the time.
- I think its one of the best as it matches the dash, other gauge look good but too much boy racer for me.
- The gauge works off the vacuum feed from your 'Y' air intake to the turbos which is also the feed to the ECU. average cost is about £150+ complete with matching vent (excludes fitting)

I am sure someone else will be able to explain the working of the S4 'Y' air intake and the vacuum feed to the ECU in more detail if you want.

so have you got yours in an s4?

what about in the 1.8t i guess it will just work the same?
stock anywhere yet?
have you found one in

anyone know how get the vac pipe through the bulk head?

Route the Vac pipe through the ECU box.

I have mine tapped in to the FPR hose, but it could just as easily be T'd into the DV vac pipe. Doing that would also highlight a split DV.