Avant Rear Parking Sensor Buzzer Location

***DK***

Reaction score
Could someone help to confirm where the buzzer is for the rear parking sensors? It looks like most for other models like the A6 C6 its on one side near the rear seatbelt but I cant seem to confirm this for the B8. If anyone can confirm and also which side, driver or passenger.
thanks

Found this if it helps. Looks like buzzer (2) is in the offside rear seat belt guide (3)

Thanks I'll take a look there

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

Confirmed it is down that side next to the belt. It sits on its side facing the window but here's a photo after I popped it out of it's seated position.
5f5c93fb85f32317640e2a54c3509cbb.jpg

Reactions: ninjag
It may be possible to just pry out the plastic trim from the window and where the plastic trim meets the pillar (where the seatbelt is) enough to put your hand in and pop out the buzzer. It's not held on with screws just kind of clips in.

In may case I had the boot trim off on the right side pillar and boot side wall enough to then pop out that trim against the window.

It may be possible to just pry out the plastic trim from the window and where the plastic trim meets the pillar (where the seatbelt is) enough to put your hand in and pop out the buzzer. It's not held on with screws just kind of clips in.

In may case I had the boot trim off on the right side pillar and boot side wall enough to then pop out that trim against the window.

Thanks, managed to pry out trim and just enough cable on the buzzer to change it out and all works again.
I appreciate the posts.

Reactions: ***DK***