Aux input

bubblesaint

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi all
Newbie here
My wife has an 06 2.0t cab with concert head unit and Bose speakers.
Does this stereo have mp3 facility via an aux socket anywhere?
Thanks

Hey bubblesaint, welcome to the forum. The CD multi changer in the glovebox can be swapped out for aux.

By the way that's a b7 not a b6.

Hi DJ. My apologies for the wrong forum, schoolboy error!! Feel free to move if need be.
Anyway, her head unit is a single cd and there's nothing in the glovebox.....lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396204086297133

You'll need a 'Connects2' AUX interface (have a search on ebay, specify "audi a4" too).

They plug into the socket on the back of the radio where the CD changer is connected, as you don't have the CD changer yours will be empty (perfect!). You tuck the Connects2 box behind the dash somewhere and run the AUX input cable wherever you like.

It's a radio out job, so you will need to get some cheap radio removal 'keys' but all relatively simple.

It's a radio out job, so you will need to get some cheap radio removal 'keys' but all relatively simple.
Make sure you get the radio removal keys with plastic coated rings for your fingers - unless you like the sight of your own blood :laugh:

Reactions: SmoothAssault
hi another newbie. i have a concert 2 but it is a single cd head unit without a cd changer and I'm after fitting an aux-in can you advise me on what cable i will need this is what the back of my head unit looks like
Photo 1 1

thanks