Aum injector rail

NRP157

Reaction score
quick question for you guys, done heaps of searches etc but no answer.. Will my AUM fuel rail + injectors fit into a BAM intake? Have a BAM intake that I plan on fitting and don't want to be caught short.
Cheers in advanced
Troy

Yes... I assume you have a good reason to swap to a BAM inlet? you will need to re-run all your pipework and extend the wiring for the throttle body and air temp sensor... you will also need to re-plumb/extend the servo vacuum hose

<tuffty/>

Ah... couple of other things... the pipes the fuel hoses connect to on the fuel rails differ... AUM etc have longer ones from memory... BAM will be shorter because there is normally a charge pipe in the way... the coolant line that runs behind the fuel rail on an AUM may need tweaking too... can't remember off hand

<tuffty/>

Thanks for all the info Tuffty, greatly appreciated!! I will be changing to a k04 turbo soon, and have an intake lying around, makes for a neater intercooler install etc. I've got fuel line and connectors to make new ones if need be. Wiring won't be an issue, can sort that easily too.
Time to get busy doing a conversion!