Audi sport rs3 knee pads

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117185

Hi guys,

are all Audi sport cars equipped with leather/leatherette knee pads? Can anyone with one of these confirm? Can’t find it on the Audi Configurator and photos don’t show it, but there is a car on autotrader with them. :)

Sorry no idea what you mean by knee pads?

do you have a picture of what you’re referring to?

Attachments

• AD09BF78-A2C5-4C79-A8E1-5FF00F8F02FA.jpeg
    AD09BF78-A2C5-4C79-A8E1-5FF00F8F02FA.jpeg
    799.5 KB · Views: 435
Gotcha :redface new:

Not on my 2019 Sport Edition model and not sure they are now an option on the new cars, think they were part of the extended leather pack on the pre WLTP cars?

Reactions: AudiNutta
Gotcha :redface new:

Not on my 2019 Sport Edition model and not sure they are now an option on the new cars, think they were part of the extended leather pack on the pre WLTP cars?

thats correct - I’d prefer the RS design pack alcantara pads but they’re totally gone now...

thats correct - I’d prefer the RS design pack alcantara pads but they’re totally gone now...
Yes they’re a nice touch I do agree.

No idea how you’d get your hands on some?

Yes they’re a nice touch I do agree.

No idea how you’d get your hands on some?

the centre console isn’t hard to find - but I’d also want the red stitches seatbelts that come with the RS design pack - £££££ and not sure how easily seatbelts are changed! Also rare as...

Reactions: Riko0073
the centre console isn’t hard to find - but I’d also want the red stitches seatbelts that come with the RS design pack - £££££ and not sure how easily seatbelts are changed! Also rare as...
Not OEM but I like it ...

Attachments

• 5B1562B8-087E-45CA-9CA6-F886F1C9FD78.jpeg
    5B1562B8-087E-45CA-9CA6-F886F1C9FD78.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 412
Not OEM but I like it ...

I don’t think the red belts would be for me, but they certainly stand out. Also depends on what interior they’re going against I guess.

I’ve got the Lunar Silver interior so no red in my car.