Audi S5 seats(2017) will it fit Audi A3 2010

M12.A

Reaction score
Hi, I want to replace my front seats in the a3 for S5 seats. Can this be done and is there someone I can contact regarding the installation?

I put 2012 A5 seats in my a3 if that helps, had to change the airbag plugs and wire in the electric lumbar but was a straightforward fit for the front. Rears need a lot of work to fit

Reactions: M12.A
I put 2012 A5 seats in my a3 if that helps, had to change the airbag plugs and wire in the electric lumbar but was a straightforward fit for the front. Rears need a lot of work to fit
That's does help thanks. I only want to replace the fronts as the rear seats don't get used

Also is wiring the electric lumber support and airbag plugs a straightforward job?

I'm no good with wiring and electrics lol

Yeah with the airbag it was case of cut the 3 wires from the A5 seats and reconnect onto an a3 plug, not as simple as re pinning as the pins are larger on one of them. I managed to get a pair of plugs with a bit of wire left on so I didn’t have to cut my existing seat wiring

With the lumbar I just bodged my own loom, one wire to a live and the other to ground, piece o cake. Bearing in mind I’m colourblind and I didn’t blow anything up

Sorry I forgot to ask did you need to fabricate a new bracket or was it bolt on. Also I was wondering if you are localish I could bring my a3 down for the wiring and installation. I'll pay you for your time of course.

If you're looking for someone to fit then ping me a WhatsApp, worked on various seats.