My car was in an accident (not my fault) and went for repair, insurers own repairer. Been a couple of months now and when I chased it up they offered to give it back partially repaired until they can repair the remainder. The repairer deemed it not safe to drive but the insurer decided it was safe after I asked why the delays. No more courtesy car now, insurer said I can only have a 1L even if the repair takes 6 months. They are not being helpful and even the manager lied a few times. I asked the garage to give me something in writing to confirm I am not taking the car back as fully repaired, they said they would not do that. I no longer have a car now. I am not sure on the plan of action, thinking its best to take the car back, and if there are faults: 1. DEKRA assessment 2. Resolver complaint to include DEKRA report and evidences 3. Give copy of 2. to CEO of insurer firm - asking that the car be repaired by Audi for the remaining bits/what is not done properly I heard the garage guy shouting "Put the A3 back together" which has really f'd my head up. What do you think?