Sold Audi S3 DSG in Rare Suzuka Grey (Fully Documented Service History)

L1ARR

Reaction score
Having owned this immaculate Audi S3 for for some 8½ years. It was purchased by myself in 2011 from Hatfield Audi with only 8k on the clock. The car is immaculate and comes with a fully documented comprehensive service history, currently at 64k with a combination of Audi and Independent. Covering and including all MOT’s and documented service book with receipts for everything. The next service is not due for another 5700 miles or roughly 6 months (Oil and Pollen filter etc).

The car is HPI clear with no dents or scratches to the paint, it's just received a 2 stage (15 hour) machine polish and ceramic coating. Currently MOT'd through to mid-October 2020, passing in 2019 with no advisories whatsoever.

The interior is immaculate with LED lighting and no rips or tears to the interior including the leather. Recently fitted were Audi 3 door 8v heated, tilting and sliding seats installed costing £700. This car is a rare colour (Suzuka Grey) and factory ordered at a cost of £2500 when new.

Spec Includes:
Finished in Audi exclusive paint finish – Suzuka Grey
DSG (6 Speed)
Technology Package – DVD Sat Nav, Audi music interface (AMI) for playing iPods, Bluetooth interface
Comfort package – Acoustic parking system rear, auto lights and wipers and Cruise Control
BOSE surround sound system
Black styling package (Privacy glass, Piano trim inlays) Black Front Grill
Electric heated & folding door mirrors
Tyre pressure loss indicator
Through load facility with rear armrest and cup holder
Electric tilt and slide sunroof
Interior LED light package
Face lift Rear lights

In addition to the factory spec the car has been lowered with H&R springs (originals provided), Stage 1 Revo map. I have completed the following in the last 6 months new Varta Silver 096 Car Battery (5 Year Guarantee) in December £200, Front Wheel bearing replaced in November £300 and 4x new Goodyear Eagle Eagle F1’s replaced in September £500.

It’s been serviced annually without hesitation, the majority has been completed by Audi (Invoices provided). In addition to the above I have replaced the following over the years, Cam follower, DSG Oil service and Haldex pump service, Brakes (Front and Rear), Cam belt and Water pump and more.

If you are looking for a genuine low mileage, FSH owned S3 which HPI clears then I am open to a conversation. The car needs for nothing and is now ready for viewings. I have no interest in a part exchange or low ball offers. Due to COVID19 I can safely offer social distancing viewings on a private driveway. Happy to provide additional photos for serious inquiries only.

Please PM for more information.

Due to it's condition, history and uniqueness i am looking for offers around £12,500.

Attachments

• S3 4.jpg
    S3 4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 308
  • S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 482
  • S3 2.jpg
    S3 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 214
  • S3 5.jpg
    S3 5.jpg