Audi s3 Alarm help

Ash-S3

Reaction score
hope maybe someone can help me out..
I've searched quite a bit and really can't find much info

My car a Audi S3 8l AMK

I have the correct VCDS and played around with it ALOT (coding etc)still no hope
Also no fault codes at all
Checked all fuses and everything seems okay

So my problem is this.

Problem 1

When I lock the car the small red LEDs on the door panels don't flicker and I don't get that BEEP sound..if I'm sitting in the car and lock the car no matter what movement I do the alarm won't go off even if I press that small button on the lower rear back panel, but as soon as I put the key onto the ignition the alarm goes off...

Problem 2

Also notice that the lights on the lower part of the door panels don't come on when I open the door, on both sides. I've checked the bulds and fuses and all is 100s

Then my last problem is global closing the Windows don't close with the remote

Sorry for the long write up but maybe someone can guide me in the right direction..thank guys

This reminds me I need to update my rides threads

Sounds like a faulty door switch... have you done a full scan as the alarm will register faults in its own module as do alarm triggers

The alarm won't 'arm' if it can't see all the switches closed

I think this should register as a fault

<tuffty/>

Sounds like a faulty door switch... have you done a full scan as the alarm will register faults in its own module as do alarm triggers

The alarm won't 'arm' if it can't see all the switches closed

I think this should register as a fault

<tuffty/>

Thank you tuffty I will check the switch later today ( this could actually be the issue!!) ..I've done a full scan and no faults at all.also did output tests using VCDS and all works expect for the red LEDs on the door panels.. Will take pictures also..but let me check this switch first hmmm thanks