Audi extended warranty

Andykb675

A6 Avant Black Edition S-Tronic
Reaction score
Hi,

Im fast approaching the end of the Audi warranty and they've asked me if i wanted to extend. Couple of options £330 to continue as is for a year or a little less for 'main systems'. Anyone else take Audi up on this offer? Do i need to be aware of any major exclusuions in the warranty?

Be interested in feedback cheers !

Ill definetly be extending Audi Assist breakdown at £150 for 2 years is decent VFM IMHO

Seems a no brainer at that cost. They wanted 2,500 from me for my RS4

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Im fast approaching the end of the Audi warranty and they've asked me if i wanted to extend. Couple of options £330 to continue as is for a year or a little less for 'main systems'. Anyone else take Audi up on this offer? Do i need to be aware of any major exclusuions in the warranty?

Be interested in feedback cheers !

Ill definetly be extending Audi Assist breakdown at £150 for 2 years is decent VFM IMHO
I received a very similar offer and will definitely go for it. BTW haven't got anything re Audi assistance. Where/how do you do that?

Sent from my mobile...

I received a very similar offer and will definitely go for it. BTW haven't got anything re Audi assistance. Where/how do you do that?

Sent from my mobile...

Audi assist letter landed 10 days before the warranty extension offer and I've had a reminder today...reading it, it looks like an AA branded offer not sure about it now .... letter menitions Audi Assist all the way through it....Do the AA provide the Audi Assist service or is this a punt from the AA ?

Reactions: Johnny31
I fairly sure the the Audi Assist is run by the AA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk