Audi Driver International 22nd Oct. Who's going?

Markb

Reaction score
As subject who's going this year?

Details can be found Here

I think I'll be going on Saturday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If I can make it, want to meet up Mark?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm up for that matey.

I am thinking about entering the show and shine as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You thinking about Sat as well then?

I'm supposed to be in Italy that weekend....

No I have a dilemma....

Fast girls or fast cars? fast girls, fast cars... girls, cars......

Damn!

WHY CAN'T LIFE BE SIMPLE? Like, fast girls in fast cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I can make it, want to meet up Mark?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm up for that matey.

I am thinking about entering the show and shine as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You thinking about Sat as well then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, If I go, it'll be Sat bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JBR shall be there as always with a stand.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Got any spare parking spaces Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JBR shall be there as always with a stand.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Got any spare parking spaces Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone organising AS.net club parking?

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, how do we arrange one of these then? The A2's last year had their own parking area through some owners club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

There is a link on the website here but it's not live yet. When it is, I suggest somebody sets up an area for audi-sport.

interest looks like its there, hopefully will make it this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif be even better with a club area

[ QUOTE ]
There is a link on the website here but it's not live yet. When it is, I suggest somebody sets up an area for audi-sport.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone interested in setting up a club stand, just call the Autometrix Admin Office on 01525 750 500 or mail@autometrix.co.uk

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone interested in setting up a club stand, just call the Autometrix Admin Office on 01525 750 500 or mail@autometrix.co.uk

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one Neil, now where is DickyS3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one Neil, now where is DickyS3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DickyS3 where are you?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I am on a stand will I still be able to go and do the show and shine as well?

Cheers Mark!

You called?

So Guys what do we wanna do?

Just looked at the website and looks like Saturday is the day to go...

Who would be interested in being on the stand?

If there is enough interest then I will organise it..

Let me know...
Rich.

ok.

So we currently have -

DickyS3
Jojo
Markb

Anyone else?

I think it will only be worth while organising a stand if we get the numbers up...

Come on guys, who's coming?

Oh yes I will be there for sure, so you can count me in on the stand ting and ting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I will post up on the A4 section and direct them here.

Went last year, some very fast Audi's, and some mad drivers. I hope to be there again this year but depends on work, at the moment its looking good.

Ok this is more like it!

Updated list.....

DickyS3
Jojo
Markb
docurley
richy
madkebab
Enzo (possibly)

I'l get the stand organised then!

[ QUOTE ]
Nice one Rich!

Is it worth directing people in th the A3/S3 forum to this thread as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure... Perhaps we should leave it here and if we don't get any more interest over the next week or so then maybe a gentle reminder....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice one Rich!

Is it worth directing people in th the A3/S3 forum to this thread as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure... Perhaps we should leave it here and if we don't get any more interest over the next week or so then maybe a gentle reminder....

[/ QUOTE ]

OK good plan we'll do that.

Updated list.....

DickyS3
Jojo
Markb
docurley
richy
madkebab
Enzo (possibly)
marctwo

how much will it cost are you doing both days or just the one??

i might be keen

Updated list.....

DickyS3
Jojo
Markb
docurley
richy
madkebab
Enzo (possibly)
marctwo
Crash

[ QUOTE ]
how much will it cost are you doing both days or just the one??

i might be keen

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about the prices to be honest with you.. I think its about £5 entrance but not sure if you have to pay if you are on a club stand!

As for track action, you need to see the website above for further info.

Let me know if you want to join the stand?

Cheers
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about the prices to be honest with you.. I think its about £5 entrance but not sure if you have to pay if you are on a club stand!

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have to pay £5, even on the club stand, you just get an allocated parking area so you can 'show off' your mota.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have to pay £5, even on the club stand, you just get an allocated parking area so you can 'show off' your mota.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly better parking and chance to show your car off. What else could you ask for? Well I suppose good weather would be good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif