Audi connect SIM Card - which one

RGBARGEE

Reaction score
I may have asked before but I need to get a sim card for my new RS3 with Audi Connect.

Where are best deals. How much data do I need. Want cheap/free use in France for 60+ days a year.

Vodafone have been useless. OK in UK but £3 a day in France. Any tips please... Thanks

I'm using a virgin sim only deal which is fine for the UK. If you're looking for hassle free roaming in France then it has to be three as roaming in France just uses your UK allowance, so no extra cost.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Thanks Chris. I gather it's normal size sim. Any idea how much data I need, can't see me using it that much but no idea really!!

Yup normal sized SIM.

Just checked the data module in the S4 and since the beginning of December I've used 400MB. I mainly stick to the same area so the maps are probably cached but have been on a few 100+ mile road trips in that time.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
How does Google earth work, I have installed sim and I can use audi connect but google earth is greyed out. Any thoughts??

Ive got vodafone and possible 8gb a month there to use. Use it as a wifi hotspot for me and missus and stuff when in the car aswel.