Audi connect query....HELP

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have Audi tech pack with Audi connect? And if so can you tell me the process for syncing/initial logon

It's an option on a car I'm viewing from a prestige centre and don't want to be caught out paying surcharges fro re-ordering codes etc I'm getting conflicting info.

My local Audi have said that you need the code supplied on a clear fob with the keys to log in, the garage I'm buying from say they are unsure and think you just connect through an app and nothing further is required.

Does anyone on here have Audi tech pack with Audi connect? And if so can you tell me the process for syncing/initial logon

It's an option on a car I'm viewing from a prestige centre and don't want to be caught out paying surcharges fro re-ordering codes etc I'm getting conflicting info.

My local Audi have said that you need the code supplied on a clear fob with the keys to log in, the garage I'm buying from say they are unsure and think you just connect through an app and nothing further is required.

Download the My Audi App and register the car on it, you’ll then be given a 8 digit number to input into the car that links it into your account.

Download the My Audi App and register the car on it, you’ll then be given a 8 digit number to input into the car that links it into your account.

Hi T

Thanks for the reply again. it seems your the go to guy on the 8V forum. I registered last night up to that point so if thats all thats required then great I'll sync on checking the car over.

So Audi stealers provided some duff gen. nOt like stealers to be guilty of that lol

Hi T

Thanks for the reply again. it seems your the go to guy on the 8V forum. I registered last night up to that point so if thats all thats required then great I'll sync on checking the car over.

So Audi stealers provided some duff gen. nOt like stealers to be guilty of that lol

You’ll probably find the 3year license has / is due to expire.

In which case you can go buy your own SIM card.

The 3 years would be up in March. So you buy any old sim for data only or can you just bluetooth sync your own phone?