Audi connect key, anyone got it working?

Cool. Thanks for the reply. My previous Volvo could remotely start and stop. It was super useful in winter.

What Audi model do you have. I have auxiliary heating option. But can’t hear it remotely.
I have 2018 Audi A7. You don't have to hear it. It won't start engine. It will only start another device that will pump hot air in the cabin. Also you can start it from inside of the car using the button from lower right side of the climate screen. Do you have it?

Yes, everything in my car is turned on. See picture attached. Will try later with my brother's Samsung S20 to see if the same error will appear. Will update the post then.
Hi Anatol - I use Connect Key with my Samsung S8 - it works well. Here is a link to the compatability of phones with Audi features:
https://microsites.audi.com/mobile-db/index.html?ds=json_en
Strangely, various S20 phones are listed but not the basic S20 4G - good job I checked this as was thinking of getting an S20! Hope this is helpful - did you get it working with the S20? Use the app to initiate Connect Key - then you need to enter into the app the Security Code that is generated in the car in the MMI

I have 2018 Audi A7. You don't have to hear it. It won't start engine. It will only start another device that will pump hot air in the cabin. Also you can start it from inside of the car using the button from lower right side of the climate screen. Do you have it?
I don't think I have that button. Let me check again today.

I don't think I have that button. Let me check again today.
You won't have that option. AnatolIM is in Moldovia so has a different spec to UK cars, including it would seem the inclusion of Remote Heating whichch we do not have

FWIW I have tried Connect Key on my A7 with a Samsung S20+ 5G and it works fine