1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Audi Chorus Bluetooth - Play music ?

y15usf Aug 19, 2019

1. y15usf

y15usf Registered User

Hi Guys,

My Audi has the chorus infotainment system fitted in and the car has a Bluetooth where I can connect my phone.

However when I connect my phone all I can do is make calls via the car, is there not a way to use this function to play music via the Bluetooth.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

The Audi bt systems are separate for music & phone.

Tbh cheapest audi option is the auxin or via wired use an Audi iPod unit with a bt adapter to give you a wireless auxin.

Whereabouts are you located?

4. y15usf

y15usf Registered User

Hi,

I'm based around the Bristol area.

I have like metal pin connectors in my car centre console arm reset.

Was this initially build for an iPod mount?

So i am able to get something that fits onto the pins and transmit Bluetooth ? will this method use my existing mic that is built with my handsfree call only system i currently have?

Also, you might know this, when i use the call only feature in my car the audio is really quiet and hard to hear despite being full blast on speakers and phone. Yet music is fine. would you know why?

5. nluk100

nluk100 Registered User

The centre arm rest connectors are for a hardwired car phone kit. Do you have an aux connector or anything in the glovebox?

6. y15usf

y15usf Registered User

No no Aux and nothing in the glovebox.

Been using Fm transmitters :(

7. nluk100

nluk100 Registered User