Audi A6 C7 (2017) TDI SE ultra. maintenance schedule UK

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm after the maintenance schedule for this car model. I've looked at the book that came with the car, on audi uk website and on the app but cannot find anything on what needs replacing at what interval.

Does anyone here has this handy? I can find loads of reference material on the audi US site but nothing for UK.

Also, I'm thinking about buying 'all in' plan from audi but they will carry out some sort of inspection before letting me buy the plan for the 2 year warranty that it comes with. I want to check what items are meant to be carried at 5 year interval. Car has only done 27,800 miles and has had 3 services, brake fluid changed 2 years ago.

Please share info on what items should be coming up as some websites have mentioned to replace the timing belt and pump at 5 year interval. Also I'm not sure when the fuel filter is meant to be replaced.

Thanks in advance.

Best

V

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

All depends if it's flexibale or fixed?

The Audi UK explains it all.

Flexible
- Oil Service (petrol/diesel cars) based on oil degradation* but to a maximum of 18,600miles (30,000km)/or 2 years, whichever occurs first
- Inspection Service every 18,600miles (30,000km)/2 years, whichever occurs first

* The oil change service is the flexible element as the car calculates the rate at which the oil degrades which is influenced by a number of factors, such as driving style, journey types and ambient temperature. The actual mileage achieved before the oil change service is required can be anywhere between 9,300miles and 18,600miles. For example, customers driving longer, motorway journeys or using lighter engine loads may require the oil change closer to the maximum mileage. An oil change service will be due after 2 years, irrespective of mileage, if it has not been completed earlier.
The flexible regime is suitable for the vast majority of cars and is designed to be the most cost effective, but you may still prefer that your car is set to a fixed regime or it may not be eligible for the flexible regime. Please liaise with your Audi Centre.

Fixed
- Oil Service (petrol/diesel cars) every 9,300 miles (15,000km)/1 year, whichever occurs first
- Inspection Service every 18,600miles (30,000km)/2 years, whichever occurs first (some Battery Electric Vehicles have a fixed inspection regime of 2 years but with no mileage criteria. Check with your Audi Centre for details).

Some customers prefer the fixed regime (where available) as visiting an Audi Centre annually can provide extra peace of mind, the oil and inspection services can be completed in the same visit in the second year and they can budget with more certainty.

Thanks for responding but I'm looking for more than just service schedule.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brake Fluid every 2 years
If an auto then transmission fluid every 4 years or 38k miles
Timing belt 5 years or 80k miles (although the mileage figure seems to change depending on who you speak to)
My fuel filter was replaced at the second longlife service (just over 3 years)