Audi A4 B8 Dead Pedal

JRock247

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Good Morning Fellow Audi Owners.

I am looking for some advise on a dead pedal for my B8.

I have been searching for a while trying to find a suitably priced dead pedal for my car. I have found numerous dead pedals online but I am not prepared to pay over £100 for one.

Managed to find one at a much better price but not 100% sure it will fit or compatible with my car.

This is the dead pedal I found at a reasonable price but need confirmation if it is compatible with my car, i.e straight swap without modification. The pedals in the image are the same I brought previously.

s-l1600.jpg

Can anyone comment or point me in the direction of the correct dead pedal?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Sandra, totally forgot about the Parts Request on the forum.

You can delete this post if you want.

Cheers :)

Does anybody know a place to get a decent right hand drive clutch rest/dead pedal cover for a 16 plate RS3 8v please?.

Reactions: Sandra
Does anybody know a place to get a decent right hand drive clutch rest/dead pedal cover for a 16 plate RS3 8v please?.

Wow, very surprised that even the RS3 does not come with a decent dead pedal!

RHD dead pedals/foot rests are difficult to get for any vehicles.

I tried for my previously owned A4 B7 but ended up with Chinese aluminium plates with rubber studs. Had nice Sline logos on it and all pedal covers. It was a set.
It was rectangular shape and had to be modified. I’v cut out dead pedal shaped cardboard and transferred it onto the alu plate. After cutting and filing it smooth, assembled it and fitted back to the car.
Looked nice but not genuine. Anyone could tell that.
Still got the picture of the car somewhere in my gallery.

Those @JRock247 is showing, have plastic allowing the dead pedal to go under the centre console/footwell side trims. It would not look nice, if attempted with cutting gear to reshape for RHD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a pedal set for an rs5 and fitted them to my 2015 A4. Some modding was required to the medal.