Audi A4 B7 saloon roof bars

dt-tdi

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I need some roof bars for my A4 saloon.
Is genuine Audi bars the way to go?
Does anyone have any for sale or can recommend a supplier please?

I have genuine ones and I'm really happy with them. I've used Thules before on several cars but find the Audi bars just a tad better, quiet, more secure and better overall fit. The rubber feet in particular I think are much better thought out and fit great. The only downside of them is that the bar does not protrude beyond the foot so could limit how many bike racks etc you could possibly fit compared to Thules.

I picked mine up on another forum for £25. I've seen them on Ebay occasionally also A4 B6 ones are the same for the B7 so might broaden your search.

I have genuine ones and I'm really happy with them. I've used Thules before on several cars but find the Audi bars just a tad better, quiet, more secure and better overall fit. The rubber feet in particular I think are much better thought out and fit great. The only downside of them is that the bar does not protrude beyond the foot so could limit how many bike racks etc you could possibly fit compared to Thules.

I picked mine up on another forum for £25. I've seen them on Ebay occasionally also A4 B6 ones are the same for the B7 so might broaden your search.
You got them for a good price!
Shall have a trawl through eBay and see what I can find.
Thanks for the info

Does anyone have a part number for the OEM saloon bars please? would be greatly helpful!

Don't have a part number for OEM ones but the Cruz ones I bought last year as above are now surplus to requirements as I have a B8.
Interested in buying them at all for a reasonable price? They are the silver Aluminium ones by the way.

You can have them for £25 plus postage (I am in Manchester)

Last edited:
Mancdan did you have still this roof bars?

Hi. Is there any difference between b8 rack and b7 ?.thanks

Yes. I'm sure the B8 Audi is wider and fittings may be different.
I couldn't use the B7 rack and fitments on the B8 that I owned that's for sure.