Audi A4 B7 S-Line bits going cheap!

ultramodz

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE
Reaction score
Website
www.mattstevens.co.uk
Hi all,

I don't know how many of you check the classifieds, so I thought I'd post in here...

I've got my OEM S-Line grill, with a very slightly dented RS4 matt silver surround (would be easily repaired), and my original S-Line side skirts (painted Phantom Black), which are taking up room & I want them gone!

If someone wants to give me £30 for the grill and £50 for the skirts, they can take them away! ;)

I'm based in London N8 for reference.

Cheers,
Matt.

Alright mate
The side skirts your talking about are they the ones that just fix to the bottom? If so I am desperate for them??

Sorry I meat the bottom of the doors? Message me thanx

Hi guys,

Replied to most of your PMs.

The skirts are the full length deeper S-Line sills which sit below the door flares/blades. I swapped mine for the Votex side skirts.

Here are some pics of the grill... as you can see, the dent in the surround is very slight and could be easily repaired - maybe painted gloss black for the black optics look. The badges are all there, but you'll need a number plate plinth. The surround isn't clipped to the grill, I've placed it on to show it complete.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Cheers,
Matt.

Hi all if anyone else was interested in buying tht grill and didnt manage to buy it, im also selling an s-line grill with the polished chrome surround in perfect condition, without the plate filler tho, ill also take £30 PM me if interested.

cheers
Mitch