For Sale Audi A4 3.2 Quattro, low miles , Quattro, V6 Audi, A4 not S4 or RS, Audi 3.2 V6,

Chris Chesh

Reaction score
My Audi is in stunning condition it drives perfect and sounds much better than a S4 due to it having a stainless steel exhaust ,I also have the original exhaust, but when you hear it you wouldn’t bother swapping it as it sounds awesome. its very economical but shockingly fast
Link to ebay
eBay item number:

and drives perfect

The car sits in the lower tax band and is very economical

The car itself is Liquid blue with Cream Milano Leather Trim.

The Audi has Full documented service history all keys , Books and is Hpi clear, etc.

The Audi has covered Just over 45.000 miles

Massive Spec - With so many extras! £12,530 worth of Factory Fitted extras including : Technology Package (DVD Satellite Navigation, Audi Music Interface Bang- Olufsen, Adaptive Radar Cruise Control) , Audi Drive Select Full Package (With Damper Control & Dynamic Steering ) Comfort Pack (Electric Front Seats with Memory, Power folding & Auto Dimming Mirrors), Milano leather ,Audi Parking System Advanced with Reversing Camera , 8.0J x 18 5-spoke star Alloy Wheels , Metallic paint , Bang & Olufsen Sound System , Advanced key ,Push Button Start) , Bluetooth Phone preparation , DAB Digital Radio , Heated front memory seats , Electric lumbar support for front seats , Interior light pack , Audi Hill-Hold assist , Lane assist, Side assist, and much more.

Only selling due to needing a larger vehicle

The personal registration plate is not for sale and the car will go back to its orginal number plate

No scammers or idiots or time wasters please

If you would like to view the car then please drop me a mail or a call

Tel 07967594667

Payment would need to be cash into my bank account or a bank transfer

This is a private sale so please no tele sales
Just a small video of my exhaust sound

see below just click on the link or copy and paste

£9450

Attachments

• DSC_1803.jpg
    DSC_1803.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 259