Audi A3 8Y 35Tfsi Mhev is a very strange and difficult car due to hardware and software of the car. During our remapings we noticed that the car should have some limiters in ECU except of limiters in TCU (DQ200 Gen2.1) as well.
We also noticed that the car having bit problems with intake temperatures due to charge cooler. +1 Degree Celsius intake temp and you loose like 2-3hp.
Best results we got as Stage 2 is 202Hp with 350Nm Torque
(Car was measured stock with latest Audi update on august @171hp and around 280Nm Torque
Hardware - Decât with full custom exhaust and Sports Filter
Cons of the car's tuning
1. There is no charge cooler upgrade (unless someone found something please share) - Upgrade Available is to make it Air Cooled with intercooler (maybe a future option but would like to keep car's engine hardware stock for future selling etc - exhaust/filter is something I can bring back to stock easily).
2. The most important, There is no turbo upgrade (or there is if you make it hybrid but no companies around we trust at the moment) because of the electronic waste gate. No company offers turbo upgrade for 1.5 TFSI engines till today.
Pros of the car's tuning
1. Remain still an economic family car (getting like 7L/100km fuel consumption on daily mild driving).
2. Torque gain is a huge factor more fun.
3. Car reaching 200km/h much more easier.
4. Seems its all that car missing after all. (An 1.6 or 1.8 engine around 200hp would be cool)
1. Getting an pair of lightweight RIMS (JR SL01)
2. Remap of the TCU plus removal of torque limiters (soon
3. Due to intake temperatures we will try Water/Methanol by snowperformance. Will not make an other remap for more boost or degrees as we are already fine and don't want to push car more but just to give car a constant intake temperature of 20-25 degrees even on summer and hopefully we get around 210hp or something