Audi a3 sportback aftermarket parking sensors and headlights

Ady786

Reaction score
Hi i was woundering if anyone has fitted aftermarket parking sensors that get power via reverse light wire wanted to know if i fit them will i get a light out warning on the DIS also has anyone fitted the r8 lookalike headlights and have you had any problems with them

You should be able to fit the parking sensors without problems. They won't interfere with the bulb out warnings as the kit will be totally independent from the usual Audi systems. Consequently they won't integrate with the usual Audi wiring looms.
If they are solely powered from the reverse light, it should be a simple install. Might worth comparing costs with a proper Audi retrofit before you make a choice, there are a couple of techs. that frequent this forum, worth asking them, @NHN is one I know of.
Personally I hate reverse sensors (all that beeping when you go into reverse drives the wife & me nuts) I really can't see the need in a hatchback where you see the rear of the car.

R 8 lights, I have no idea.

Ive bought a s line bumper that has the sensors fitted with all the rest of the bits but if i remove sensors il need to get bumper fillered and painted thats why im contemplating fitteing the bumper with sensors as its in same colour

This is the lights

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
And

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 190