Audi A3 8V 2014 (1.4TFSI) Central Locking Issue

Shakeil Adams

Reaction score
Hey, I Recently Got My Audi A3 (44,000 KM) And I'm Noticing That every time I Click The Central Lock From On The Driver Side Doors, If I Pull the Handle On Any Of The Doors It Still Opens. Is This normal? I'm new to the Audi Scene But I Think Its Malfunctioning. I've also been getting An Error With A Car And A Lock Diagram. It pops on and off Periodically.

Attachments

• IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
Hy, this it's seams like one fuse are broken
Iff not you need to check with vcds or something like this iff your module 42 are in the good condition and iff Module BB or BC are still available

Hey, I Recently Got My Audi A3 (44,000 KM) And I'm Noticing That every time I Click The Central Lock From On The Driver Side Doors, If I Pull the Handle On Any Of The Doors It Still Opens. Is This normal? I'm new to the Audi Scene But I Think Its Malfunctioning. I've also been getting An Error With A Car And A Lock Diagram. It pops on and off Periodically.
normal. passengers need to be able to exit the vehicle in an emergency. locking via the internal button only locks the door from the outside.

Reactions: Shakeil Adams
normal. passengers need to be able to exit the vehicle in an emergency. locking via the internal button only locks the door from the outside.

Okay, Thank You So Much For The Reply.
What about that error code showing up?

Need to scan the vehicle in order to see what's wrong as the message in your DIS is generic.