For Sale Audi A3 2.0TDI S-Tronic Black Edition 2011/2 3 Door 170bhp - Ibis White 26K S/S

Dubjam

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Solutions
Reaction score
Audi A3 2.0TDI S-Tronic Black Edition 2011/2 3 Door 170bhp - Ibis White 26K S/S

With Stop Start Technology.

Lowest mileage Ibis White A3 TDI Black Edition available in the UK with the top spec 170bhp engine.

Quite possibly the cream of the crop of the 8P model before the S3. Ultra low mileage, excellent condition.

26,400 miles, mostly Motorway/A Roads but will increase slightly as still in use.

Returns an average of 65mpg on a run, but I have seen it up to 70mpg at times.. Fantastically economical and a joy to drive.

S-tronic Automatic

Black Edition spec;

Bi-Xenon Headlights with LED DRL + LED Indicators
Tinted Rear Windows (privacy glass)
Black Grill Surround
Bose Sound System (with amplifier and sub)
Piano Black dash surrounds and door inlays
18" Titanium Rotor Wheels (with 4 x Perrelli Rosso tyres 6mm+)
Flat bottom multi-function steering wheel
Fog Lights
Half Leather Interior
White Text DIS Instrument Display

Audi Optional Extras

Cruise Control
RNSE Satellite Navigation (2 x SD Card slots, DVD, Aux Input, 2019 Maps)
S Pedal Covers
Bluetooth phone prep
LED Interior light package (footwell lighting, can be adjusted to suit through the DIS menu)
Ipod Dock in glovebox

All the usual bits and bobs, power steering, electric windows, mirrors, arm rest, dual zone climate control air conditioning

Extra Details

- Two owners including myself
- MOT till 29.01.2020
- Last service done in May 2019
- Full Service history (Cambelt and Waterpump done by AMD Technik in July 2017 at 22625 Miles)
- Two keys, service book and manual all present
- Limited use over the past 2/3 years due to poor health. Reluctant sale.
- Mechanically perfect condition, drives faultless, close to perfect condition other than a few small kerb marks on NS wheels
- Interior is immaculate and still has that new car smell
- Parked on private driveway overnight, professionally valeted fortnightly

Any professional inspection welcome. I really rate the AA Inspection service having used them before, very thorough.

I am happy to do a Facetime/Skype walkround if you live a fair way away and want to check its for you before travelling. Please send me a message with your number and I will call to discuss.

Priced low to sell.

£9995

Location : South East London (can also be collected from the Wirral if required once a non refundable deposit has been left)

Audi1
Audi2
Audi3
Audi4
Audi6
Audi8
Aui7
IMG 7306
IMG 7309