[Apr 16, 2016] Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagon STOCK CLEARANCE EVENT (Bromyard)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
For one weekend only, based in the former Land rover dealership in Much Cowarne. From bumpers and alloys, to filters and washers- and everything in between, don't miss out on the Listers Vag stock liquidation event

Across Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagon Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles, we've got tens of thousands of pounds worth of parts stock which must be sold at amazing low prices. If your a Vag owner, don't miss out.

16th and 17th April.

Good chance i'll be there and there is food guys! Sign yourself up :)

Reactions: Sandra
This is happening this weekend. Go get yourself a good deal.

Not far from me tbh so may as well take a trip over.... What time does it start Sandra?

I think its 10 am. Hope you grab some good bargains. Its on tomorrow and Sunday. :)

Lol sandra you owe me money if you handnt mentioned this i wouldnt have spent money on goodies today lol

Had some good bargins today so well pleased with my purchases ... if anyone fancy having a rumage through the stock then you might also find some bargins
Helpful guys there as well

Lol sandra you owe me money if you handnt mentioned this i wouldnt have spent money on goodies today lol

Had some good bargins today so well pleased with my purchases ... if anyone fancy having a rumage through the stock then you might also find some bargins
Helpful guys there as well
Lol, I just pointed you in the direction of a wise investment for your car. Glad you got some goodies. :) x